All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA survey of the scholastic debate on the divine Trinity in the period between Aquinas' earliest works and Ockham's death.
- Author BiographyRussell L. Friedman is Associate Professor of Philosophy at the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Author(s)Russell L. Friedman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/01/2010
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus.
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.