CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £30.73Trending at £34.59
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionA survey of the scholastic debate on the divine Trinity in the period between Aquinas' earliest works and Ockham's death.
- Author BiographyRussell L. Friedman is Associate Professor of Philosophy at the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Author(s)Russell L. Friedman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/08/2013
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight310 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.