All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUS - China conflict is far from inevitable, major tensions are build in the Asia-Pacific region. Despite worrying signs of intensifying rivalry between Washington and Beijing, few observers have provided concrete paradigms to lead this troubled relationship away from disaster. This book is about US-China relations.
- Author BiographyLyle J. Goldstein is an associate professor in the Strategic Research Department at the US Naval War College (NWC). He was also the founding director of the NWC's China Maritime Studies Institute. He is the coeditor of numerous volumes including China, the United States, and 21st Century Sea Power, the author of Preventive Attack and Weapons of Mass Destruction, and a regular contributor to The National Interest.
- Author(s)Lyle J. Goldstein
- PublisherGeorgetown University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2015
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeorgetown University Press
- Content Note10 figures, 10 figures
- Weight681 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.41Trending at £7.34
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.25Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.