All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.01Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
About this product
- DescriptionTaking on the themes of UN-HABITAT's Water and Sanitation in the World's Cities (2003), this title focuses on the deficiencies in the provision of water and sanitation where most of the populations of the developing world live: in towns and small cities. It studies the problems facing the smaller urban centres.
- Author BiographyAuthored by David Satterthwaite and Gordon McGranahan at IIED on behalf of UN-HABITAT, the UN programme responsible for cities and settlements, the world's leading research organization in the field.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NoteFigures, tables, boxes, index
- Weight861 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.