All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeeting Wise provides a checklist for school leaders to facilitate more effective, efficient meetings. This organizational concept is usable in staff meetings, at teacher summits, and throughout the school district.
- Author BiographyKathryn Parker Boudett is the director of the Data Wise Project and a lecturer on education at the Harvard Graduate School of Education. Elizabe th A. City is the director of the Doctor of Education Leadership (EdLD) Program and a lecturer on education at the Harvard Graduate School of Education.
- Author(s)Elizabeth A. City,Kathryn Parker Boudett
- PublisherHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.