All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis book calls on policy makers, health care providers, and educators to address one of the greatest challenges facing the health care system.
- Author BiographyRobert L. Kane, M.D., is a professor and the Minnesota Chair in Long-Term Care and Aging at the University of Minnesota School of Public Health. Reinhard Priester, J.D., is a coordinator in the Division of Health Services Research and Policy of the University of Minnesota School of Public Health. Annette M. Totten, Ph.D. is director of the Center for the Study of Aging at Boise State University.
- Author(s)Annette M. Totten,Reinhard Priester,Robert L. Kane
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication23/12/2005
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note15, 1 black & white halftones, 14 black & white line drawings
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Foreword byEdward Wagner
- Interest AgeFrom 17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.