All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFind out how to make meetings short, productive, and focused! Includes a wealth of practical examples and proven methods to apply immediately in your organization.
- Author BiographyRICHARD CHANG is president and CEO of Richard Chang Associates, Inc., a consulting and publishing firm whose clients include Toshiba, Marriot, Citibank, Fidelity Investments, Nabisco, and McDonalda s. He currently serves as chair of the board for the American Society for Training and Development. He lives near Irvine, California. KEVIN R. KEHOE, owner of Kevin Kehoe & Company, is an experienced executive, consultant, and educator. He is widely known and highly regarded for his leadership development, total quality, and reengineering expertise.
- Author(s)Kevin R. Kehoe,Richard Y. Chang
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/04/1999
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight226 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £39.99Trending at £41.89
- £35.99Trending at £36.42
- £16.69Trending at £16.91
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
- £3.40Trending at £5.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.