All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- Date of Publication05/10/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleResearch Issues in Real Estate
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight571 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJohn D. Benjamin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction and overview. 1. Evolving retail properties and dynamic retail markets; J.D. Benjamin. Analyzing and forecasting the changing retail marketplace 2. Retail site selection using GIS: an introduction to methods, models and data sources; D.C. Ling, G.T. Smersh. 3. Forecasting shopping center supply; J.D. Benjamin, et al. 4. Changing demographics and their implications for retailing; M.L. Lachman, D.L. Brett. 5. Changing economic perspectives on the theory of retail location; M.J. Eppli, J.D. Shilling. 6. Estimating retail sales using the Poisson gravity model; A.A. Okoruwa, et al. 7. The shape of things to come: retail real estate in the 21st century; S.E. Roulac. Retail real estate investment returns. 8. Past and future sources of retail real estate returns: malls v. centers; J.L. Pagliari, Jr., J.R. Webb. Financing retail properties and mortgage securitization. 9. Securitization of retail and shopping center properties' mortgages; R.S.Guttery, C.F. Sirmans. 10. Retail mortgage securitization: what you should know about accessing the capital markets; A.J. Freundlich. Operations of retail properties. 11. Shopping center tenant selection and mix: a review; M.A. Anikeeff. 12. Controlling leasing conflicts between retail owner/managers and tenants; J.D. Benjamin, et al. 13. Suffering the loss of an anchor tenant; G.S. Sirmans, et al. 14. Planning issues in retail development; R.A. Simons. New retail marketplaces. 15. Development of inner-city retail niche markets; R.A. Simons. The international retail arena. 16. Size, sales and rents: comparing shopping centers in Canada and the United States; J.R. Knight, et al. 17. The rental assessment of retail property in the UK; A.S. Adair, et al.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.