All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA handbook to the city of Melbourne with lively accounts of every sight and insiders' reviews of the best accommodation, restaurants and clubs. The guide also features excursions from the city, including wine tasting in the Yarra Valley, walking in the Dandenongs and driving the Great Ocean Road.
- Author BiographyStephen Townshend was born in New Zealand in 1962. Before settling in Melbourne in 1994, he worked as a music journalist in Perth and as an editor in Sydney. Since then he has travelled extensively in Southeast Asia, the USA, and in Cuba, which was the subject of his first guidebook.
- Author(s)Stephen Townshend
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2001
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMiniguides S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/04/2005
- Content Notecolour maps, index
- Weight194 g
- Width104 mm
- Height145 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.69Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.