All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for amateurs and professionals, concert-goers and conductors, Helm offers in down-to-earth language an explanation of the foundations of our Western music heritage, deepening our understanding and the listening experience of it for all.
- Author BiographyE. Eugene Helm is professor emeritus in the school of music, University of Maryland, College Park. He is founder of its ethnomusicology program and co-founder and coordinating editor of The Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach Edition (Oxford University Press, 1982-1990). He is author of various other works on C.P.E. Bach.
- Author(s)E. Eugene Helm
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication06/12/2012
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Note1, 1 black & white halftones
- Weight449 g
- Width159 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.