All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows the readers what daily life in China, and Beijing is like. This book provides the author's personal reminiscences from his thoughts about leaving home alone and arriving in Beijing for the first time, to his daily experiences in teaching and interacting with students and faculty at China Youth University for Political Sciences.
- Author BiographyWilliam Craig is Associate Director of Admissions and Adjunct Professor of Philosophy at Governors State University. Professor Craig holds an M.A. in Philosophy from Northern Illinois University and a Ph.D. from Canbourne University.
- Author(s)William Craig
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication07/10/2005
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width187 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.