All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.25
- £4.41Trending at £4.53
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £10.64Trending at £11.64
- £14.54Trending at £15.21
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £14.88Trending at £15.39
About this product
- DescriptionAn 1856 defence of Maria Fitzherbert's virtue and Catholicism, with regard to her unlawful marriage to the future George IV.
- Author(s)Charles Langdale
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication04/07/2013
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - British and Irish History, 17th and 18th Centuries
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight270 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.