All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £13.00Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £10.84
- £8.00Trending at £8.79
- £9.69Trending at £10.96
- £7.51Trending at £9.98
- £7.62Trending at £7.75
- £3.59Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionOutlines the budgeting process through a series of memos from a budget director to a freshly elected governor. This title covers the steps of budget preparation, from strategy to execution, explaining technical vocabulary, and discussing key topics including baseline budgeting, revenue forecasting, and gap-closing options.
- Author BiographyDall W. Forsythe is a senior fellow at the Wagner Graduate School of Public Service at New York University and is a member of the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board. He has served as budget director for the State of New York and chief financial officer of the Atlantic Philanthropies. Donald J. Boyd is a senior fellow at the Nelson A. Rockefeller Institute of Government. He recently served as executive director of the Task Force on the State Budget Crisis, co-chaired by Richard Ravitch and Paul Volcker.
- Author(s)Dall W. Forsythe,David P. Forsythe,Donald J. Boyd
- PublisherGeorgetown University Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2012
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeorgetown University Press
- Content Note2 figures, 2 tables
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.