All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmploys an imaginative format for explaining to busy policymakers and citizens how the economy works and what issues are likely to affect macroeconomic policy. The book is written as a series of memos to the president on the principles and policy issues that should be understood before making macroeconomic policy judgements.
- Author BiographyCharles L. Schultze is a senior fellow in the Economic Studies program at Brookings. He was chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers during the Carter administration and director of the U.S. Bureau of the Budget during the Johnson administration.
- Author(s)Charles L. Schultze
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/06/1993
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight28 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £21.18
- £39.99Trending at £42.17
- £13.89Trending at £15.01
- £8.81Trending at £14.94
- £12.95Trending at £13.60
- £20.23Trending at £21.06
- £7.86Trending at £8.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.