All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMen of Capital reveals how Palestinian businessmen and British colonial officials used economy to shape territory, the nation, the home, and the body.
- Author BiographySherene Seikaly is Assistant Professor of History at the University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Author(s)Sherene Seikaly
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication18/11/2015
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight476 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £14.58Trending at £21.30
- £16.96Trending at £25.00
- £9.85Trending at £10.56
- £16.99Trending at £17.93
- £7.78Trending at £8.30
- £12.34Trending at £13.16
- £12.76Trending at £13.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.