All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows how both verbal and visual allusion position the plays of New Comedy within the context of contemporary polis culture.
- Author BiographyAntonis K. Petrides (MPhil, PhD, University of Cambridge) is Assistant Professor of Classics at the Open University of Cyprus.
- Author(s)Antonis K. Petrides
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2014
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Classical Studies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus.
- Weight530 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.70Trending at £10.85
- £7.53Trending at £8.29
- £7.79Trending at £8.36
- £6.23Trending at £9.00
- £9.16Trending at £11.13
- £7.97Trending at £12.48
- £10.39Trending at £10.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.