All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy have societies throughout history always exhibited some form of religious belief? This book considers the science behind religiosity.
- Author BiographyDimitris Xygalatas is Director of the Laboratory for the Experimental Research of Religion in Brno, Czech Republic and holds a joint position with Aarhus University, Denmark, and Masaryk University, Czech Republic. He is author of The Burning Saints: Cognition and Culture in the Fire-walking Rituals of the Anastenaria and Managing Editor of the Journal for the Cognitive Science of Religion. William W. McCorkle Jr. is Director of Experimental Research at the Laboratory for Experimental Research of Religion and Associate Professor in the Department for the Study of Religions at Masaryk University, Czech Republic. He is author of Ritualizing the Disposal of the Deceased: From Corpse to Concept.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- Series TitleReligion, Cognition & Culture
- Place of PublicationDurham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAcumen Publishing Ltd
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byJr.,William W. McCorkle
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.