CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the impact of the caregiver-child relationship on the mental health of young children. This book offers practical suggestions for improving relationships between program directors, staff, parents, children, and mental-health consultants to help identify and remove obstacles to quality care.
- Author(s)Charles Brinamen,Kadija Johnston
- PublisherZERO TO THREE: National Center for Infants, Toddlers, & Families
- Date of Publication27/07/2006
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintZERO TO THREE: National Center for Infants, Toddlers, & Families
- Out-of-print date03/12/2016
- Weight522 g
- Width186 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.