All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential guide for mental health nursing students to mental health law required for practice, focussing on the Mental Health Act and Code of Practice.
- Author BiographyRichard Murphy is the Mental Health Act and Mental Capacity Act lead for Solent NHS Trust. One of his key roles is to support inpatient and community nursing staff to carry out their practice within the statutory frameworks of the Mental Health Act 1983 and Mental Capacity Act 2005. He qualified as a social worker in 2001 and continues to practice as an Approved Mental Health Professional and a Best Interest Advisor. He qualified with a masters in mental health law in 2012. Philip Wales is a senior manager for the Care Quality Commission and a mental health nurse. Between 2004 and 2009 he was as a regional director in the Mental Health Act Commission. Before specialising in Mental Health Act regulation Philip held senior management positions within the NHS in the mental health and acute hospital sectors.
- Author(s)Philip Wales,Richard Murphy
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleTransforming Nursing Practice Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Content Note10 illustrations
- Weight429 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
- £9.91Trending at £10.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.