CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe contents are organised into three sections: The theoretical foundation; Generic approaches and skills of the role; and, Cognitive Behavioural approaches. This book attempts to clarify the role itself and the core skills which it requires, as well as exploring how it has developed within different acute and general settings.
- Author(s)Dave Roberts,Stephen Regel
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication08/01/2002
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBailliere Tindall
- Content Note20 ills.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.