All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDoes mental disorder cause crime? Does crime cause mental disorder? This text examines the nature of the relationship between mental disorder and crime, and concludes that the broad definition of mental disorder, and the widespread occurrence of offending would make unlikely any definitive or easy answer to these questions.
- Author BiographyJill Peay is a Professor of Law at the London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Author(s)Jill Peay
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/03/2012
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Issues in Public Policy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.