All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionIn this pioneering new study, Barbara Dancygier and Eve Sweetser offer a new descriptive framework for the study of conditionality
- Author BiographyBarbara Dancygier is Assistant Professor in the Department of English, University of British Columbia. Eve Sweetser is Professor, Department of Linguistics and Director, Program in Linguistics at the University of California, Berkeley.
- Author(s)Barbara Dancygier,Eve Sweetser
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/07/2005
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Linguistics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 108
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note20 b/w illus.
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.