All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook is for all college staff who find themselves involved in mentoring trainee teachers in post-compulsory education. It describes all of the expectations, responsibilities and rewards involved in mentoring college teachers in training.
- Author BiographyBryan Cunningham is a lecturer in education at the Institute of Education, University of London. He was previously course leader for the PGCE course in Post-Compulsory Education.
- Author(s)Bryan Cunningham
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/01/2006
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight294 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.