All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
About this product
- DescriptionMentoring continues to be one of the growing techniques in human resource management. It's viewed as being an essential building block of modern management development. But what is mentoring and why is it so popular? This title answers these questions and more. It examines a variety of mentoring schemes through a multitude of case studies.
- Author BiographyDavid Megginson is Professor of Human Resource Development at Sheffield Hallam University and co-founder of the European Coaching and Mentoring Council (ECMC). He is also the co-author of Human Resource Development in the Kogan Page MBA Masterclass Series. David Clutterbuck is also a co-founder of the ECMC and senior partner of Clutterbuck Associates. Bob Garvey is Principal Lecturer and leader of the Mentoring and Coaching Research Unit at Sheffield Hallam University. Paul Stokes also works at the Unit as a Senior Lecturer, and Ruth Garrett-Harris holds the position of Researcher and Consultant.
- Author(s)Bob Garvey,David Clutterbuck,David Megginson,Paul Stokes,Ruth Garrett-Harris
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2005
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.