All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Yun-Pei Zhu,Zhong-Yong Yuan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication28/11/2014
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Molecular Science
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations, 30 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight257 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- History and classification of non-siliceous hybrid materials.- Strategies to incorporate mesoporosity.- Morphological design of mesoporous hybrid materials.- Modification and potential applications of organic-inorganic non-siliceous hybrid materials.- Summary and outlook.
- Author BiographyYun-Pei Zhu received his BSc degree in 2011 at Henan Polytechnic University. He is currently a PhD candidate in Physical Chemistry under the supervision of Prof. Zhong-Yong Yuan at Nankai University. His current research relates to the rational design of porous organic-inorganic hybrid materials for applications in catalysis, adsorption/separation, biosensing and photoelectrochemistry. Prof. Zhong-Yong Yuan received his BSc degree from Zhejiang Normal University in 1990, and obtained his MSc and PhD degrees from Nankai University in 1996 and 1999, respectively. After his postdoctoral research at the Institute of Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, he joined the Laboratory of Inorganic Materials Chemistry at the University of Namur, Belgium in 2001. In 2005, he was appointed as a Chair Professor at Nankai University. In 2006, he was awarded the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University by the Ministry of Education, China. His research interests are mainly focused on the self-assembly of hierarchically nanoporous and nanostructured materials for energy and environmental applications. He has co-authored more than 190 publications in prestigious journals and 3 book chapters, and holds 10 patents.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.