All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMesoscale Meteorology in Mid-Latitudes presents the dynamics of mesoscale meteorological phenomena in a highly accessible student- friendly way, with mathematical treatments complemented by eye-catching photographs an illustrations. Topics include boundary layer convection, nocturnal low-level jets, air mass boundaries (e.g.
- Author(s)Paul M. Markowski,Yvette Richardson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/02/2010
- Series TitleAdvancing Weather and Climate Science
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteill
- Weight1194 g
- Width204 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £12.00
- £18.19Trending at £18.69
- £14.54Trending at £15.28
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.23
- £9.71Trending at £10.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.