CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionA critical discussion of sex hormones and their importance in contemporary society.
- Author BiographyCelia Roberts is a Lecturer in the Department of Sociology at Lancaster University. She is the author of Born and Made: An Ethnography of Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (with Sarah Franklin, 2006).
- Author(s)Celia Roberts
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/10/2007
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Society & the Life Sciences
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus.
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.