All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.85Trending at £8.35
- £4.81Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- Author(s)G.C. Pepping,Gerard C. Pepping,J. C. van den Bergh,J.C.J.M. van den Bergh,Kenneth J. Button,Peter Nijkamp,Professor Peter Nijkamp
- Date of Publication03/12/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEconomy and Environment
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight332 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1997
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Part A: Meta-Analysis and Environmental Policy Evaluation. 1. Environmental Policy Evaluation. 2. Meta-Approaches to Environmental Policy Assessment. 3. Meta-Approaches: Methodological Remarks. 4. Review of Meta-Analysis with Applications to Economics. Part B: Methodology of Meta-Analysis in Environmental Economics. 5. Statistical Meta-Analysis. 6. Measurement and Uncertainty Issues in Environmental Economics and Decision Analysis. 7. Basic Principles of Rough Set Analysis. 8. Technical Issues in Rough Set Analysis. Part C: Application of Meta-Analysis to Environmental Case Studies. 9. Multiplier Effects in Tourist Regions. 10. Air Quality and Property Value. 11. Working Conditions in Industrial Sectors: Valuations of Life. 12. Effectiveness of Pesticide Price Policies in Agriculture. 13. Effectiveness of Traffic Restraint Policies. 14. Impacts of Mobility and Transport Policy. Part D: Conclusions and Guidelines. 15. Summary Conclusions and Guidelines. Index. References.
- Author BiographyProfessor Dr P. Nijkamp has received the 1996 Spinoza Award, an annual award to honour outstanding scientific merit and to stimulate innovative future research.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.