Meta-Regression Analysis: Issues of Publication Bias in Economics by John Wiley and Sons Ltd (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £18.98+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £13.68Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by goldstonebooksuk
- Est. delivery by 29 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* A series of surveys celebrating the innovative and rapidly growing area of economic research known as meta-regression analysis (MRA). * Shows how MRA enables researchers to make sense of disparate economic findings on the same subject.
- Author BiographyColin Roberts is Director of Studies and Lecturer in Economics at the University of Edinburgh. Tom D. Stanley is Professor of Economics at Hendrix College.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/12/2005
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleSurveys of Recent Research in Economics
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight436 g
- Width172 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byColin Roberts,T. D. Stanley
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £33.98Trending at £35.27
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.97
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £9.29Trending at £9.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.