Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the essential information students need to know about metabolic processes and nutrition. This book considers each component in an integrated format, putting the basic sciences in clinical context. It uses features such as Hints and Tips and Clinical Sketches to make the content easy to absorb and remember.
- Author(s)Amber Appleton,Ming Yeong Lim
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication31/07/2007
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleCrash Course - UK
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date21/02/2013
- Content NoteApprox. 150 illustrations
- Width246 mm
- Height189 mm
- Series Edited byDr. Daniel Horton-Szar
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.