All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting ideas in metal fatigue, this book includes indications on how metal fatigue problems are solved in engineering practice. It describe the basis of design against the fatigue failure of components and structures.
- Author(s)L. P. Pook
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/03/2007
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSolid Mechanics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 145
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight662 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.