All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
About this product
- Author(s)Russell N. Grimes
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/06/2013
- Series TitleModern Inorganic Chemistry
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight483 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1982
- Table Of Contents1. Structural and Bonding Features of Metallaboranes and Metallacarboranes.- 2. Transition-Metal Derivatives of Nido-Boranes and Some Related Species.- 3. Interactions of Metal Groups with the Octahydrotriborate (1?) Anion, B3H8?.- 4. Metallaboron Cage Compounds of the Main Group Metals.- 5. closo-Carborane-Metal Complexes Containing Metal-Carbon and Metal-Boron ?-Bonds.- 6. Electrochemistry of Metallaboron Cage Compounds.- 7. Boron Clusters with Transition Metal-Hydrogen Bonds.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.