All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe material addressed in this book forms the foundation of undergraduate lecture courses on d-block chemistry and facilitates learning through various key features.
- Author BiographyProfessor Abel is an Emeritus Professor at the University of Exeter.
- Author(s)E.A. Moore,Rob Janes
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Noteindex
- Weight530 g
- Width210 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.