CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionAims to introduce the reader to several theoretical aspects of the atomic and electronic structure of metal surfaces and interfaces. This book gives some theoretical background to students of experimental and theoretical physics to allow further exploration into research in metal surface physics.
- Author(s)Adam Kiejna,K. F. Wojciechowski
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/03/1996
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note1
- Weight770 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.