CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- Series TitleAdvances in Physical Geochemistry
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight469 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1985
- Table Of Contents1. Cation Order and Disorder during Crystal Growth: Some Implications for Natural Mineral Assemblages.- 2. Kinetics of Metamorphic Reactions at Elevated Temperatures and Pressures: An Appraisal of Available Experimental Data.- 3. The Effect of Reaction Enthalpy on the Progress of a Metamorphic Reaction.- 4. The Influence of Defect Crystallography on Some Properties of Orthosilicates.- 5. A Natural Example of the Kinetic Controls of Compositional and Textural Equilibration.- 6. On the Relationship between Deformation and Metamorphism, with Special Reference to the Behavior of Basic Rocks.- 7. Heterogeneous Deformation, Foliation Development, and Metamorphic Processes in a Polyphase Mylonite.- 8. Aspects of Relationships between Deformation and Prograde Metamorphism that Causes Evolution of Water.- 9. The Permeation of Water into Hydrating Shear Zones.- 10. The Possible Effects of Deformation on Chemical Processes in Metamorphic Fault Zones.- 11. Deformation with Simultaneous Chemical Change: The Thermodynamic Basis.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.