All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- DescriptionA summary, critique and comparison of the most important theories on how metaphors are used and understood.
- Author BiographyL. David Ritchie is Professor in the Department of Communication at Portland State University.
- Author(s)L. David Ritchie
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/01/2013
- Series TitleKey Topics in Semantics and Pragmatics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus.
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.