All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £38.57Trending at £42.57
- £21.00Trending at £28.04
- £27.03Trending at £28.60
- £35.99Trending at £36.49
- £16.69Trending at £16.95
- £7.79Trending at £14.94
- £20.37Trending at £21.07
About this product
- DescriptionMetaphorical thinking is emotionalized thinking and the observer is not separated from reality, but the centre, the starting point, of every change and new development. This volume offers creative ways to find solutions for a wide range of complex problems.
- Author BiographyKlaus Elle (1954) lives in Hamburg, Germany. He studied photography and experimental art and has worked as a freelance artist in various interdisciplinary fields. For the last 10 years he has also been working as an international consultant for organisations going through a change process and in the development of visual tools. He has worked together with ETH Zurich, MIT Boston, University of Tokyo, among others, on sustainability training.
- Author(s)Klaus Elle
- Date of Publication28/07/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1256 g
- Width233 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.