All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnnouncing the Third Edition of the Bestseller - unrivalled both in its contemporary relevance to research methodology, and in its coverage of the interplay between the philosophy of science, methodology and business.
- Author BiographyIngeman Arbnor (1949) is a Swedish economist, Professor at the Lund University, Lund, known for his international bestseller Methodology for Creating Business Knowledge written with Bjorn Bjerke. Ingeman Arbnor was born in Sweden in 1949, and studied Economics at the Lund University. A few years, later Arbnor was appointed to his first professorial position at the Lund University. Bjorn Bjerke supervised the final phase of Arbnor's doctoral work and a deep professional relation developed, resulting in their becoming coauthors. It is out of this relationship that Methodology for Creating Business Knowledge was born and developed. His dissertation containing what is now considered classic methodological reorientations. Arbnor further worked as an entrepreneur in the field of establishing a running business training and development centers in cooperation with multinational corporations in Sweden. Among other business accomplishments, he has started a trading house, a Venture Competence Invest, and an academy for venture management education. Since the 1990s, he has been a member of the expert group to the Swedish Association of Graduates in Business Administration and Economics. Bjorn Bjerke was born in Sweden and got educated to PhD level at Lund University. His research, lecturing and business consulting experience spans four decades and as many continents. Bjorn has held professorships at the Waikato University in New Zealand, the King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals in Saudi Arabia, University of Maiduguri in Nigeria, the University of Southern California and a Senior Fellowship at the National University of Singapore in Singapore. Back in Sweden Bjerke worked for a while at the Malmo University College before going to Stockholm. At Stockholm University Bjerke has led a research group in entrepreneurship consisting of 15 junior researchers. Since 2007 he is working at the Baltic Business School at the Linnaeus University in Kalmar, Sweden.
- Author(s)Bjorn Bjerke,Ingeman Arbnor
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication18/12/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures, charts
- Weight907 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.07
- £33.98Trending at £35.32
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £9.09Trending at £9.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.