All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication16/11/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology/PoliMI SpringerBriefs
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight166 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byFrancesco Amigoni,Viola Schiaffonati
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsComputational Models for Environmental Systems.- How Far Chemistry and Toxicology Are Computational Sciences?.- Good Experimental Methodologies for Autonomous Robotics: From Theory to Practice.- RAWSEEDS: Building a Benchmarking Toolkit for Autonomous Robotics.- Biorobotics: A Methodological Primer.
- Author BiographyFrancesco Amigoni (in 1999 a visiting scholar at the Computer Science Department of the Stanford University (USA), is an associate professor at the Department of Elettronics and Information of the Politecnico di Milano. His main research interests include: agents and multiagent systems, mobile robotics, and the philosophical aspects of artificial intelligence. Viola Schiaffonati (a visiting scholar at the Department of Philosophy of the University of California at Berkeley in 2000 and visiting researcher at the Suppes Center for the Interdisciplinary Study of Science and Technology of the Stanford University in 2005), is a temporary researcher at the Department of Elettronics and Information of the Politecnico di Milano and contract professor in the Faculty of Information Engineering of the Politecnico di Milano. Her main research interests include: foundational issues of artificial intelligence, formal approaches to the philosophy of science, and epistemological issues of computational science.
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.39Trending at £27.77
- £14.78Trending at £15.09
- £32.31Trending at £45.59
- £13.67Trending at £16.63
- £14.64Trending at £17.09
- £22.02Trending at £31.14
- £19.74Trending at £25.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.