Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £120.22+ £5.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by roxy*media*uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £33.81+ £5.99 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £12.00
- £18.19Trending at £18.69
- £8.88Trending at £11.95
- £14.54Trending at £15.28
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.23
- £9.71Trending at £10.86
About this product
- Author(s)V.A. Morozov
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/11/1984
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight428 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byZ. Nashed
- Translated byA. B. Aries
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1984
- Table Of Contents1. The Regularization Method.- Section 1. The Basic Problem for Linear Operators.- Section 2. The Approximation of the Solution of the Basic Problem.- Section 3. The Euler Variation Inequality. Estimation of Accuracy.- Section 4. Stability of Regularized Solutions.- Section 5. Approximation of the Admissible Set. Choice of the Basis.- 2. Criteria for Selection of Regularization Parameter.- Section 6. Some Properties of Regularized Solutions.- Section 7. Methods for Choosing the Parameter: Case of Exact Information.- Section 8. The Residual Method and the Method of Quasi-solutions: Case of Exact Information.- Section 9. Properties of the Auxiliary Functions.- Section 10. Criteria for the Choice of a Parameter: Case of Inexact Data.- 3. Regular Methods for Solving Linear and Nonlinear Ill-Posed Problems.- Section 11. Regularity of Approximation Methods.- Section 12. The Theory of Accuracy of Regular Methods.- Section 13. The Computation of the Estimation Function.- Section 14. Examples of Regular Methods.- Section 15. The Principle of Residual Optimality for Approximate Solutions of Equations with Nonlinear Operators.- Section 16. The Regularization Method for Nonlinear Equations.- 4. The Problem of Computation and the General Theory of Splines.- Section 17. The Problem of Computation and the Parameter Identification Problem.- Section 18. Properties of Smoothing Families of Operators.- Section 19. The Optimality of Smoothing Algorithms.- Section 20. The Differentiation Problem and Algorithms of Approximation of the Experimental Data.- Section 21.The Theory of Splines and the Problem of Stable Computation of Values of an Unbounded Operator.- Section 22. Approximate Solution of Operator Equations Using Splines.- Section 23. Recovering the Solution of the Basic Problem From Approximate Values of the Functiona1s.- 5. Regular Methods for Special Cases of the Basic Problem. Algorithms for Choosing the Regularization Parameter.- Section 24. Pseudosolutions.- Section 25. Optimal Regularization.- Section 26. Numerical Algorithms for Regularization Parameters.- Section 27. Heuristic Methods for Choosing a Parameter.- Section 28. The Investigation of Adequacy of Mathematical Models.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.