CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- Author(s)Henry F. Schaefer
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/02/2013
- Series TitleModern Theoretical Chemistry
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight826 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Gaussian Basis Sets for Molecular Calculations.- 2. The Floating Spherical Gaussian Orbital Method.- 3. The Multiconfiguration Self-Consistent Field Method.- 4. The Self-Consistent Field Equations for Generalized Valence Bond and Open-Shell Hartree-Fock Wave Functions.- 5. Pair Correlation Theories.- 6. The Method of Configuration Interaction.- 7. The Direct Configuration Interaction Method from Molecular Integrals.- 8. A New Method for Determining Configuration Interaction Wave Functions for the Electronic States of Atoms and Molecules: The Vector Method.- 9. The Equations of Motion Method: An Approach to the Dynamical Properties of Atoms and Molecules.- 10. POLYATOM: A General Computer Program for Ab Initio Calculations.- 11. Configuration Expansion by Means of Pseudonatural Orbitals.- Author Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.