All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £27.14
- £4.41Trending at £4.74
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £10.64Trending at £11.59
- £14.54Trending at £15.15
- £23.93Trending at £24.59
- £14.88Trending at £15.33
About this product
- DescriptionPresents lines of investigation and scientific achievements of the Ukrainian school of optimization theory and adjacent disciplines. This title includes the development of approaches to mathematical theories, methodologies, methods, and application systems for the solution of applied problems in economy, finances, energy saving, and more.
- Author BiographySergienko, Ivan V., D. PM. S. Born in 1936. Recipient of the State Prize for Science and Technology in 1972. Corresponding member since 1978. Recipient of the SSSR State Prize in 1981. Awarded the V. M. Glushkov Prize for Cybernetics, Computer Machine and Systems Theory in 1986. Elected an academician in 1988.
- Author(s)Ivan V. Sergienko
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/07/2012
- Series TitleSpringer Optimization and Its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number72
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note23 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight526 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.