CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.99Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionSpanning disciplines, this book assesses mercury pollution in the environment as well as the health consequences associated with exposure, including epidemiological data, neurodevelopmental toxicity, behavioral alterations, epigenitic changes and more.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/04/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Topics in Neurotoxicity
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight593 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMichael Aschner,Sandra Ceccatelli
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.