Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £1.49Trending at £1.67
- £5.25Trending at £6.97
- £21.99Trending at £23.96
- £24.88Trending at £36.10
- £16.32Trending at £18.57
- £14.50Trending at £15.43
About this product
- Author(s)Scott R. Herriott
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/03/2016
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 54 black & white tables, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Standards for Disclosure 2. Corporate Ratings and Rankings 3. Organizational Certifications 4. Philosophies of Sustainability: The Values and Worldview Behind A Standard 5. Indicators and Measurement Systems 6. GHG Greenhouse Gas Assessment and Energy Accounting 7. Water 8. Waste 9. Social Impacts 10. Issues in the Analysis of Metrics for Sustainability
- Author BiographyScott R. Herriott is Professor and Dean of the College of Business Administration at Maharishi University of Management, USA. He specializes in the application of quantitative methods to business strategy with a focus on sustainable business. He is the author of a dozen scientific papers and books on economics, organization, and business strategy.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.