Metropolitan Democracies: Transformations of the State and Urban Policy in Canada, France and the United Kingdom by Taylor & Francis Ltd (Hardback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £134.20+ £2.80 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by roxy*media*uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £22.99Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by cosmobooks2013
- Est. delivery by 2 Mar
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionCitizen involvement and the concept of partnership in urban governance has long been a major issue in the transformation of local democracy. This volume, by comparing and reflecting on different approaches to participation in Canada, France and the United Kingdom and the resulting changes in governance, provides an in-depth analysis.
- Author BiographyPhilip Booth is based at the University of Sheffield, UK. Bernard Jouve is based at the University of Quebec in Canada.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/06/2005
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Out-of-print date29/04/2014
- Content Note9 b&w illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byBernard Jouve,Philip Booth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.