All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the Chicano movement's development in Los Angeles, home of the largest population of people of Mexican descent outside of Mexico City. This book focuses on four organizations that constituted the heart of the movement: the Brown Berets, the Chicano Moratorium Committee, La Raza Unida Party, and the Centro de Accion Social Autonomo.
- Author BiographyErnesto Chavez is Associate Professor of History at the University of Texas, El Paso.
- Author(s)Ernesto Chavez
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication18/10/2002
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note7 b/w illustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.