All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Vietnamese Peoples' Air Force (VPAF) grew from an ill-organized rabble to a highly effective fighing force that held its own over the skies of North Vietnam. This title charts the exploits of the VPAF in detail.
- Author BiographyMark has illustrated several books in both the Aces and Combat Aircraft series. Since switching mediums from airbrush to Mac art he has produced some of the best profiles Osprey has ever used. Iain Wyllie is one of Britain's leading cover artists. Since becoming a full-time aviation artist he has created over 40 cover artworks for Osprey's hugely successful Aircraft of the Aces and Combat Aircraft series. Istvan Toperczer is a flight surgeon with the Hungarian Air Force. In his spare time, he has become one of the few individuals from outside Vietnam to be given open access to the files of the Vietnamese People's Air Force. He has made several visits to Hanoi, and other Vietnamese cities, in the past five years, and has interviewed many of the leading aces from the war years.
- Author(s)Istvan Toperczer
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/09/2001
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleOsprey Combat Aircraft
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 25
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Note100 b&w and 40 colour illustrations, appendices
- Weight325 g
- Width184 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mark Styling,Iain Wyllie
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £14.58Trending at £21.30
- £16.96Trending at £25.00
- £9.85Trending at £10.56
- £16.99Trending at £17.93
- £7.78Trending at £8.30
- £12.34Trending at £13.16
- £12.76Trending at £13.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.