CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes the reader on a tour of Miami, through micro and macro views of the people, cultures, politics, neighborhoods, money, and even insects that comprise the variety of the city.
- Author BiographyT. D. Allman s work has appeared in Rolling Stone, the New York Times, the Washington Post, Vanity Fair, Harper s, Reader s Digest, and National Geographic, among many other publications. He is the author most recently of Finding Florida: The True History of the Sunshine State.
- Author(s)T.D. Allman
- PublisherUniversity Press of Florida
- Date of Publication17/09/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Florida
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.