All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £26.00Was:£35.00Free postage
- £25.27Was:£35.00Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionA master of his craft, interior designer Smith offers advice and lots of inspiration to create the perfect home, in this follow-up to Michael Smith's Elements of Style. 200 illustrations.
- Author BiographyDesigner and author Michael S Smith is considered one of the design industry's most respected talents, with an international profile of residential and commercial clients. He is the recipient of many prestigious awards, including multiple times on Architectural Digest's AD 100 list. He has also been named Designer of the Year by Elle Decor. The author of three previous books, The Elements of Style, Houses, and Kitchens and Baths, his projects have been featured in many noted publications. In 2010, Smith was appointed by President Obama to the Committee for the Preservation of the White House. Christine Pittel is a writer and senior editor at House Beautiful.
- Author(s)Christine Pittel,Michael S. Smith
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication05/03/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note250 Colour Photographs
- Weight1633 g
- Width254 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine28 mm
Most relevant reviews
- gronald1201 Mar, 2017by
not as interesting as his previous books.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.73
- £21.31Trending at £29.90
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £5.50Trending at £5.75
- £13.47Trending at £25.49
- £18.30Trending at £29.77
- £18.87Trending at £26.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.