CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.89Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionMichelle Obama has played an influential role in her husband's campaign, and is certain to do the same during his presidency. This book examines her astonishing career - from her undergraduate years at Princeton, where she majored in African Studies, to her studies at Harvard Law School, where she obtained a Juris Doctor degree.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Lightfoot holds an undergraduate degree from Harvard and a master's degree in journalism from Columbia University. She has worked as a newspaper reporter, newspaper columnist, and magazine writer. This is her first book. She lives with her family in Lyme, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Lightfoot
- PublisherOm Books International
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintOm Books International
- Content Note8-page b&w photo insert
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.